A 2-day outing around La Baule organised by Martine and Alain:
Saturday 24th September
- Gathering and welcome at the Place d'Armes car park in Le Croisic (44).
- Shared picnic or lunch in one of the many restaurants in the town centre and on the port.
- Free discovery visit of Le Croisic and its marina, or guided visit of the "Grand Blockhaus" in Batz-sur-Mer. Command post of the Atlantic Wall.
- Guided visit of the salt marshes of Guérande.
- Accommodation and dinner at the Westotel in Le Pouliguen.
- Free time before dinner and afterwards for walks around the port and the bay.
Sunday 25th September
- Visit of Escal'Atlantic in St-Nazaire - The adventure of the legendary liners.
- Visit of the submarine Espadon.
- Lunch at the restaurant "Le FRANCE" on the beach of Monsieur Hulot.
Photo credits: Crecre, TIMON, ToulAvt54